Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moving the blog to Tumblr

Lately I’ve found myself having less time to write long trip reports and blog posts. That’s why my blog has gone without an update for a while now. Moving my blog to Tumblr seemed like a better option for posting shorter updates, photos and such but on a more regular basis. Also, unlike my previous blog which was strictly climbing related and only about my personal travels and projects, my Tumblr will be a place for me to share other things that I find interesting as well. I’m new to Tumblr, but I hope this new blog starts off smoothly and you guys like it. So here it is:


www.nallehukkataival.com/blog

.
.

3 comments:

  1. it doesnt look like there's RSS feed support in the new blog, am i missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the little arrow below the banner and subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was subtle! Thanks Nalle

    ReplyDelete

Please, use your name when you leave a comment.