Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hueco Tanks

I've spend a few days now here in Hueco Tanks and it's been great. The weather has been quite warm overall. Today it was a bit cooler and I had a pretty good day of climbing. First I flashed a classic problem called Power of Silence V10. After that we went to Diaphanous Sea V12 which I also flashed. It's hard to comment on the grade since I flashed it but it seemed pretty soft for the grade. We also had a session on Terremer and I felt really good on it. Hopefully we will have some better weather for this problem. Yesterday I did a really cool V13 called Alma Blanca and on my first day Darkroom V12.

Tomorrow we are driving up to New Mexico and later Colorado and then back to Hueco. Here's some random pictures from Hueco.


Power of Silence, V10


Dyno




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, use your name when you leave a comment.