Monday, February 16, 2009

Boulder, CO

I've been here in Boulder for the past few days now. It's cold here. Nothing like Hueco where it was nice and warm. This weekend I competed in the US Bouldering Nationals at the Spot. It was a nice competion and the problems were really fun to climb. I qualified third, but in the finals the problems were long. I got pumped and that was it for me. I didn't do very well. Daniel Woods crushed by flashing all four final problems.

We also climbed in Boulder Canyon where I did Cage Free v10, a really cool dyno and flashed Freak Brothers V10.

Today we will drive to Albuquerque and from there to Hueco tomorrow.

Finals problem 3

Snow in New Mexico


Juares, Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17/2/09 22:43

    Käyppäs huecossa myös kiipeen classikko nimeltä flamignon ss

    ReplyDelete

Please, use your name when you leave a comment.